Friday, June 02, 2006

I just need to sing the praises of Kindermusik!
Testimonials

I found online a skills checklist that children should know by the end of different ages. I pulled up Age 3 to see what to work on with Cheney. It was broke down into curriculums and the skills to work on. I was checking everything right down the line that we need to work on with Cheney. I was getting worried as there was barely anything on the list that she knew....until we came to the Music Curriculum. Many thanks to Kindermusik, under your instruction, the only thing I circled to work on was understanding that reading music tells us what/how to sing and what/how to play musical instruments. I don't think she knows that. But she met all the age 2 music requirements and all age 3 (loud/soft, fast/slow, sings simple fun songs, keep simple rhythm by either clapping hands or playing drum) with the exception of what I just listed about understanding reading music.
from Sandy, Kapital Musik parent

No comments: